Project Manager (Job ID: 23012)Apply Online
The successful candidate will be based out of Edmonton, Calgary or King City, Ontario.
Position Reports to: Manager, Pipeline Division
Position Overview: The successful candidate will work under the direction of the Manager, Pipeline Division and be responsible for all aspects of project management including identifying business opportunities, estimating, tendering and negotiating proposals, scheduling, revenue projections, managing timelines, budgets and resources.
- Overall project planning, performance and execution – including costing, scheduling, safety and quality
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all members of the project team, clients, contractors and consultants
- Ensure the project meets the agreed to deliverables
- Lead in negotiation of change orders and/or disputes with clients or sub trades, unions
- Manage all reporting requirements, including keeping Senior Management informed of progress
- Minimum 3 years in Project Management
- Post secondary education
- Experience in the construction industry. Familiarity with Pipeline construction is preferred.
- Able to employ engineering/construction plans/specifications methods and procedures.
- Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Proficient with MS Office, including MS Project
- Able to establish and maintain good working relationships with many different people including senior managers, clients and field personnel
- Able to problem solve
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Group Benefit Plan (Health, Dental, Life Insurance)
- 3 weeks vacation, plus one week at Christmas
- Company Vehicle provided
This is an in-office position. Open to Canadian residents only.
In the spirit of the Human Rights Code, we ask that resumes do not include personal data including, but not limited to age, health, marital and family status. As an employer committed to the principles of employment equity, we encourage applications from all persons including Black, Indigenous and people of colour, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities. We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free experience to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code (2015) and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.