Project Coordinator - Pipeline DivisionApply Online
Reports to: Project Manager / Manager Pipeline Projects
Join our team as a Project Coordinator and make a real difference in the successful delivery of crucial pipeline projects. You'll work closely with the Project Manager, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects stay on track, on budget and meet quality standards. This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to meaningful work, be challenged and grow your career in a dynamic environment.
- Spearhead project planning and execution: Develop work plans, manage schedules, budgets, resources and implement quality control measures to ensure projects meet deadlines and deliverables.
- Build strong relationships: Foster collaboration with diverse stakeholders, including team members, clients, contractors and consultants to drive project success.
- Problem-solve and take initiative: Anticipate and resolve challenges, proactively identify opportunities for improvement and contribute to continuous process improvement.
- Manage financials: Prepare and track invoices, monitor project costs and contribute to change order management.
- Utilize technology: Leverage your expertise in MS Office and project management software (e.g., MS Project) to efficiently manage project data and tasks.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Project Management, preferably within the construction industry, with hands-on experience on pipeline projects considered an asset
- Proven ability to read, interpret, and apply engineering/construction plans and specifications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to work independently and take initiative
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and Project Management software
- Valid driver's license
- Compensation: $70,000 - $90,000 per year, plus comprehensive benefits package including company pension.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7am to 5pm, 3 weeks vacation + 1 Week at Christmas
This is an in-office position.
Open to Canadian residents only.
In the spirit of the Human Rights Code, we ask that resumes do not include personal data including, but not limited to age, health, marital and family status. As an employer committed to the principles of employment equity, we encourage applications from all persons including Black, Indigenous and people of colour, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities. We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free experience to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code (2015) and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.