Somerville is proud to have built its reputation by providing expertise, professionalism, and innovative solutions for some of today's most complex linear infrastructure projects. Our commitment to safety, coupled with a vast array of knowledge will ensure that projects are always delivered safely, on time, and on budget.
We can offer comprehensive solutions for site developers, government agencies, municipalities, and industrial facilities for the following services:
- Open cut installations of watermains, storm and sanitary pipes
- Private site servicing
- Cure-in-place pipe lining for watermains (CIPP)
- Trenchless rehabilitation will extend the life of watermain pipes by a minimum 50 years
- Sizes from 6" to 48"
- Turn-key solution, including temporary water to clients
- A great alternative compared to open cut replacement for reduced construction footprint and a more cost-efficient solution
- Temporary bypass for watermains
- Full design, installation, and maintenance of temporary bypass pipe for watermains during construction
- HDPE pipe fusion and installation
- Emergency repairs
- District Energy Heating and Cooling
- Welded steel pipes
- Fibreglass reinforced pipe