Utility Welder (Ontario) Job ID 23011Apply Online
Somerville is seeking a Utility Welder who will help maintain the integrity of heavy equipment.
This Position reports to the Fleet & Equipment Manager.
- General duties such as grinding, buffing and weld set-up
- Read and follow directions in given layouts, blueprints and work orders
- Study blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine the layout of the work
- Structural Welding
- Weld heavy equipment parts as required for job specifications.
- Safety minded
- 5 years welding experience preferred
- Valid drivers license
- Good communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Available Monday-Friday, 50 hours per week (occasional weekends)
- Ability to work on their own and a part of a team
- Valid CWB ticket
This is an in-shop / on-site position. Open to Canadian residents only.
In the spirit of the Human Rights Code, we ask that resumes do not include personal data including, but not limited to age, health, marital and family status. As an employer committed to the principles of employment equity, we encourage applications from all persons including Black, Indigenous and people of colour, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities. We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free experience to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code (2015) and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.